Tuesday 26 July 2016

Anyone get the amazing USB charging cable deal



I've found this amazing deals on usb charging cable with code 3WMCRENU for .99 cutting from .99 on amazon that I am interested in, being sold by the well-known yccteam-seller, as it is made specifically for the Samsung galaxy S6 S5 Sony HTC Smartphones Tablet etc for me at a good price. I've seen many deals for charing cable , but this one is not particularly highly praised but significantly discounted. I'm very tempted to purchase, but id like to know if these review are unbiased and there is something cheaper than it first! Has anyone got this deal and wouldn't mind giving a quick run down of what it is like? Or if anyone can find some information on it as well, that would be great.
Here is a link to the amzaon listing:amazon.com/Charging-YCCTEAM-Meters-Samsung-Smartphones/dp/B01EKSSA18



No comments:

Post a Comment