Tuesday 26 July 2016

Stuck in ODIN MODE [Samsung Galaxy A3]



Hello, (sry for my bad english)

Yesterday i tried to flash Cyanogenmod on my Samsung Galaxy S3.
After i root it, i have installed TWRP Recovery with Flashify and i wiped the dalvik cache and all data.
But when i tried to reboot the phone i was in the ODIN Mode. I wait for 2 hours but nothing happened. I tried to reboot my phone but then i was in the ODIN Mode too. I cant do anything so I was searching for a solution but i didnt and some people told me that i have to reboot my phone on by holding the power button,home button and volume down button. Then my phone ask me to install a custom rom. I agree with that and then a "downloading..." screen appears. But 2 hours later it was still "downloading...." and nothing happened. (my internet is not bad so i dont think, it was downloading anything....) Someone told me that i have to take out the battery so i did that but when i put in the battery again, the phone is booting instantely in the ODIN mode. My computer and ADB didnt recognize my phone when i tried to plug it in.
Does any one know a resolution of this problem??
Thanks for reading this!



No comments:

Post a Comment