Tuesday 26 July 2016

htc not turn help please



First of all greetings, and I apologize for the English since I speak Spanish and I have to use a translator. even so aver if you can help me, it is that I have a htc desire orange 820 in Spain . It all started when I wanted to have root, then I came out a system update and upgrade the mobile was in loop turned off and entered the recovery went off and returned to recovery, without knowing that I do I clean everything, system , data , storage internal everything, I have the phone in s -on and boot loader closed can not go into recovery I get re- locked closed it to try to install the os , and above all in recovery mode told me he had no operating system installed I'm desperate not to buy the phone less than one month ago and tried everything and am not able to install any operating system or may not know how.
thanks for your attention

-----////------------///-----------------///-------------------////----------------------

Primero de todo saludos, y pido perdon por el ingles ya que hablo español y tengo que usar un traductor. aun asi aver si podeis ayudarme, resulta que tengo un htc desire 820 de orange en españa. todo empezo cuando queria tenerlo root , luego me salio un actualizacion del sistema y al actualizarlo el movil quedaba en loop se apagaba y entraba al recovery se apagaba y volvia al recovery, yo sin saber que hacer hice limpieza a todo, sistema, data, almacenamiento interno a todo, tengo el movil en s-on y el boot loader cerrado no puedo entrar en recovery me sale re- bloqueado lo cerre para intentar instalar el os, y antes de todo en el modo recovery me decia que no tenia sistema operativo instalado, estoy desesperado no se que hacer el movil lo compre hace menos de 1 mes ya intente de todo y no soy capaz de instalar ningun sistema operativo o quizas no sepa como hacerlo.
gracias por la atencion



No comments:

Post a Comment