Wednesday 20 July 2016

Zenfone 2 551ml Restarting



Hello, guys, hope someone can help me, here's what happened:

I had cm13 running on my phone, normal, sometimes it restarted itself, but I guess it's normal,

My phone bricked these days, he restarted and didn't wanted to turn back on, so I enterted the twrp and tried to do something about it, ( wiped cache, data, normal stuff ), that's why it got bricked,

It was showing that usb logo, after lots of reserch I was able to unbrick it, but somehow the phone keept restarting itself,

For exemple, I instaled the original rom, when I was configuring it for the first time, bom, restarted,

Changed to CM13, was using it normal, then, again, restarted, and only turned on when plugged to the power,

Otherwise, he'd tried to turn on, but when the blue robot appears he turned down again, it was only possible to turn it on when plugged to the power.

I tried everything on the forum, flashed it a thousand times, with diferentes raw files, recovery.img, boot.img, everything,

Don't know what else I could do, can't use my phone anymore, could someone, please, help me?

Thanks a lot!



No comments:

Post a Comment