Monday 25 July 2016

T989 Battery Draining on 4.1.2



I upgraded my T898 from 2.3.5 to 4.1.2 through Kies last month and it has been severely draining my battery doing basic things like short phone calls and listening to podcasts. I am thinking of either reverting to Gingerbread or trying out ICS before I go all the way back to GB. Any other suggestions?

Even though I have jailbroken iPhones I cannot seem to make total sense on the best source of information to go about downgrading the ROM. I would like to stick to stock ROMS from a trusted source but don’t know what sites to trust or if you can even find stock ROMS.

Then there is downgrading. It sounds like I need to find the ROM then use Odin to install it. Is that correct? Should I also root the phone?

Thanks for any tips or info.



No comments:

Post a Comment