Monday 25 July 2016

Galaxy note SHV-E160S BRICKED - Ordin failed message



Rooted my phone with a Kingroot app and I accidentally deleted files that won't allow me to do a factory reset (it goes into loop, I have to take the battery out to stop) and no main screen shows... so I downloaded a theme app to see the main screen.
I thought if I disable the kingroot app, I could run the factory reset...but wrong!! very wrong choice!!
My phone doesn't boot!! it goes into loop at the beginning (the T logo keeps spinning).
I can't go to a recovery mode but I can access a download mode... so I found few CWM recovery files, custom ROMs (all .tar files) run via Odin but all files failed with message saying;

for cwm recovery files " Lock operation failed"
for custom Roms "Complete (Write) operation failed"

I don't know what else I can try to fix this phone... any idea please??



No comments:

Post a Comment