Sunday 17 July 2016

Not Booting to Recovery, Download Available



Hello All,

My Device is SGH-M919...Rooted and was running Cyanogenmod 13.

Last week something went wrong (no idea what happened, but phone went black screen and when rebooted it just stays in boot loop)...Tried to went to recovery to clear cache and format so that i can start over, but it never boots into recovery....So, i re flashed TWRP (which i had earlier), but no joy...

So i decided, to flash the stock ROM and start all over again (not worried of backup as i have daily backup of my calls, sms, pics, videos etc)...

Tried flashing stock via ODIN, it shows succesful, but it still is in boot loop...it just shows the Samsung logo and restarts.....Tried to went to Recovery, but its not booting into Recovery, But am able to goto the Download mode and ODIN recognizes my device...

What am i doing wrong or what am i missing in the whole process of recovering my phone...

Any help is much appreciated.....

Note: I already moved to Moto X Pure, but still miss my S4....:)



No comments:

Post a Comment