Sunday 17 July 2016

Need Help With GPS and Unlocking Bootloader



The gps in my handset is not working properly and I've tried switching between different profiles, updating firmware and also turning on performance mode but nothing works.
After some research, i found that there might be a problem with the device's gps.config file, to alter which, I'd have to root the device.
I've had experience with rooting with my previous phone Moto E 1st gen, and i've also gotten permission to unlock the bootloader from Xiaomi but the stupid tool keeps getting stuck at 50% and displays "Couldn't verify device".
I've even looked that up and tried logging out and logging in back in my Mi Account and also tried shutting down and again booting it into the fastboot mode and unlocking again but I haven't been able to do so till now.

Can somebody help me? I'm not really familiar with the Mi's whole rooting scene. For now, unlocking the bootloader or rooting is not even required. The only thing that matters right now is my gps to work.



No comments:

Post a Comment