Sunday 17 July 2016

Black Screen BUT its functional



Hey Guys and Gals, I gotta black screen issue. Ive read the other threads, but my issue is different.
I get the blue and green leds after i do a battery pull and replace the battery, the screen will come on when I take the battery out and plug up the USB and try to power it on (I get the "wheres the battery" icon). I tried getting into recovery & download mode, but the actual screen itself wont come up, HOWEVER just tapping and praying i got to a place where the charging battery icon popped up. As stated in the subject line, the screen is functional. I can hear the clicks, i even got into the dialer and could hear the numbers being pressed. It gets the red led when it charges. Any help out there? Is there a way I would possibly reset it with Odin or somethin? Thanks yall!



No comments:

Post a Comment