Monday 25 July 2016

LGG4 Stylo once Cricket, now AT&T Stuck in Error #9 Auth Failed



Hello,

I got this Cricket phone, and mostly successfully had it switched over to be an AT&T phone. It was working well for awhile, then started freezing up from time to time, and I had to take the battery out to get a reboot. I did a factory reset, thought I had it fixed, then did a Kingroot. It was working well, again, for a little while, then started up again with freezing up, but now it was also sometimes not using data, or it said my data was not available. My husband's was fine, so I knew my account with AT&T was fine.

My intention was to uninstall the kingroot, then restore to factory, but after the uninstall of kingroot, it got stuck in Authentication Failed Error #9.

I have successfully installed drivers on my computer, and I am able to get it into Firmware update status, but my question is, I'm not sure what I should flash to the phone to have it work best with my AT&T service. Should I start back at the Cricket initial instal, or can I skip all that and go to a nice rooted ROM?

Thanks for your help!

Cynthia



No comments:

Post a Comment