Sunday 17 July 2016

HTC 510 Desire Completely bricked.



I really need help reinstalling a stock ROM on my phone or doing something. So here's the information that I'm working off. On my fast boot menu it say's ****Tampered**** ****RELOCKED**** ****Security Warning**** The radio is 1.101.1372.19.1121 and the phone is with Rogers Canada. What happened was I used TWRP. I wiped data, cache, internal storage, dalik cache, and system. I was trying to flash CM 12.1 I did all the steps wrong. Then I relocked my phone to try using the RUU provided by cricket. That one said Customer Id error. Then I tried a few other ones. But no luck at all. I can't seem to have any luck flashing a stock ROM on my phone. I literally need my phone for when I go to Florida. Does anyone have any suggestions? I can provide more information if needed.



No comments:

Post a Comment