Wednesday 20 July 2016

"OK Google" is not working correctly - others have reported the same



A few days ago I suddenly started experiencing this. After I give an OK Google command, the first line back from Google is not audible. For example, if I say "send a text message to Bob", the phone does not say "what would you like the message to say" or whatever. It will listen for my input, but I can never hear the first line from Google. If I wait, then it will say "you can say change message, cancel" or whatever.

Another example: If I say "remind me to take out the trash when I get home", Google will NOT say "do you want to save this reminder" or whatever like it always had before. It's just silent. But if I say "yes" Google will say "reminder saved".

Google will say anything after the first line, it's just the first line that does not come through. This seems consistent not matter what I'm doing. Anyone else?

I posted this elsewhere and others reported the same issue. They also had Verizon Galaxy S6.

I really hate doing a factory reset every time some bug like this comes up. Any other option?



No comments:

Post a Comment