Wednesday 20 July 2016

A couple SIM Unlocking Quiestions



I have a HK edition that is currently unlocked and rooted but still has S-On. This is obviously a sprint model btw. I would like to unlock the SIM to use with MetroPCS. Currently it is running the insertcoin 6.0. I have tried a few methods posted on here to unlock it but with no success. I thought it might work as I see people say it has worked for them but nothing. The one that seemed to best was maybe the insertcoin kitkat 4.4 or whatever it is. I ran into a problem when it came time to type in terminal. I typed out everything (am start com.redbend.vdmc/com.htc.omadm.test.TestMainActivity) but it never would give me the menu with the options. I did have it spit out some kind of error to me saying something about it doesn't exists. If anyone has any tips or can help I would greatly appreciate it. I have tried like 4 different methods on here all with different ROM's ect.



No comments:

Post a Comment