Wednesday 20 July 2016

Force closing stock dialer on Chinese Dev edition ROM



Hello.

I'm still on Chinese Dev Edition ROM 6.5.1. I don't update to next versions because since 6.5.16 I have had problems with stock dialer. The dialer always force close when I try to get into information list about people who's are listed in calling history (information about that person plus history of calls). If I remove that person and all calling history I'm able to get into that information window about that person but immediately after this person is in calling history and I try to open that window my dialer force closes. The same behavior of dialer I observed in all ROM updates - 6.5.16, 6.6.1, up to 6.7.16. I like that dialer because of calls history with possibility of listening record of specific call.
Does any of you know how to solve that issue?

Sorry for my bad English.

Sent from Honor 7_PLK-TL01H



No comments:

Post a Comment