Tuesday 26 July 2016

[ZE601KL CN 1.16...] Is there any way to access playstore or chaneg Cn to WW yet?



Hi guys,
Firstly I want to say that I am new here and I' m really impressed by this forum.

Now to my Situation:
My grandmother brought a Zenfone 2 Laser from tinydeal, it was delivered with CN_1.16.40.1338 and therefore has no access to goole playstore.

I googled a while and tried to apply Gapps, manually installation (googleservcie, framework and store.apk) and method via mi appshop - none of them worked properly, playstore was installed but only a white screen appeared after starting the app.

On the other site I tried to switch to a custom rom:
- Cyageno 13 has the no speaker bug fpr ZE601KL
- http://forum.xda-developers.com/zenf...17-40-t3387731
won't install (yet) because of Error 7 (I assume the system partition is too small...)

Before I continue with my try and error does somebody know if there has been a suitable method for region change or woking playstore on a CN discovered yet?

Thanks in advace for sharing your knowledge



No comments:

Post a Comment