Saturday 16 July 2016

Warning Recording Failed - Rooted Galaxy Note 8.0



Yesterday, I opened up the camera app and tried to record only to find it with the error, Warning: Recording Failed, then the device shuts down.

I have a rooted Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 and I have used pimp my rom to edit camera quality, but I believe my camera was working after that. I hadn't backed up original pimo my rom settings before config so nothing can be done there.

I have tried the following things:
Cleared cache and data, reboot
Cleared cache and data, wiped cache partition
Installed other camera apps (They showed similar errors)
Factory reset
Plain reboot
Edit camera settings (resolution lowered, quality lowered)

The only thing left to do would be update to the latest firmware, but my rooted tablet doesn't allow it, so I would need to do it manually.

Is there a way to fix this problem? I have looked for answers to not prevail.



No comments:

Post a Comment