Monday 25 July 2016

Unlocked SM-G900T



First id like to say this is my first time posting in any forum. I do apologize if this is in the wrong spot. I recently got an unlocked galaxy s5. Its the sm-g900t so originally made for tmobile i guess but it was unlocked brand new. When i took it home i was using it and noticed it was running android 4.4. Obviously i went to the settings and tried to update to the newest OS. It searched but couldnt find any updates. So i download samsung kies, it said it found the latest version and downloaded it. I installed it and everything and now when i boot the phone i get tmobiles boot logo and all their bloatware. Is there a way, anyway to download an android OS that is completely stock like for an unlocked phone? When i got the phone and turned it on there was no tmobile boot logo or any bloatware. Ive been searching online and cant really find anything on it. If someone could help me out id be ever so thankful!



No comments:

Post a Comment