Sunday 17 July 2016

the s / w upgrade does not pass 50% LG L9



Good evening, I have in my hands a smartphone lg p778g does not pass me the logo to light following a simple copy of the folder whatsapp internal memory to the microsd (it was blocked after you copy and to restart it and did not initiate more ... it stays in the LG logo when turned on and there does not pass.

I tried to hard reset with vol (+ or -) buttons + home + power but rather than get out the menu of recovery I get the doll android slept with a triangle exclamation and there is no way to enter the menu that tightening no buttons.

Then I looking for information online found the utility tool flash, did all the steps as marked, I installed the drivers perfectly, the PC detects me the phone without problems, but always in the middle of the update (put the mobile mode s / w upgrade ) 50% program lg cancel the process by saying that there has been an unknown error and try try again by disconnecting and connecting the mobile, but no way, I give retry to to try again and again it hangs at 50% and I jump the error screen again.

I wonder if there is some other program where you can do the hard reset this phone than by the official LG utility, or by microsd.

The operating system used is Windows 7 64-bit, disable the Windows firewall and antivirus and run as administrator utility tool flash lg 2014, but always the same. I also tried running the utility lg mobile support tool directly to you directly seeking the most updated for lg p778g firmware, but it's the same as using the lg flash tool 2014, the 50% of the upgrade stops and gives me the message error.

A greeting and I hope you can help me, I need the phone !!



No comments:

Post a Comment