Sunday 17 July 2016

Solved- Not receiving in-bound calls



Tl;dr Settings--> mobile networks --> mobile data --> untick Enhanced LTE Services (This only pertains to AT&T video calls and does NOT disable LTE for data)

After switching firmware from SM-G930A (AT&T) to G930U (unlocked) I initially noticed fast charging wasn't working properly. A few days after cycling the battery a few times I noticed my battery was dwindling hardcore without touching the phone so I decided I'd revert back to stock. After doing so and getting all of my apps and settings to my liking I noticed that no calls were coming through. Text was working, data was working and I could make phone calls out with no problem, no calls would come through so after fiddling around with the settings, factory resetting my phone twice, using odin to flash the files again, un-seating and re-seating my SIM card, I finally caved and called AT&T. They offered the resolution above and thought I'd pass the knowledge around and save others from the head ache I endured. Apparently they are having trouble with video call settings in some devices and mine happened to be one of them. Cheers

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk



No comments:

Post a Comment