Wednesday 20 July 2016

- solution - dpi change camera and dialer and launcher on mm roms



Hi... firs sorry for my bad english but I speak spanish not english.
So, I have a problem on a Marshmallow roms, I try change DPI to 580 but when I do it, camera and dialer and launcher not change DPI, well, I have a solution ...:o

REQUIREMENTS
First - They must have xposed on you devices
second - Download a AppSettings module

STEPS
1.- change your stock DPI for the DPI that you want, after that reboot your note 4
2.- download with xposed AppSetting module and activate, reboot your note 4
3.- open AppSetting and search "Camera" and select them
4.- in DPI box type write an higher DPI value than you have, for example,If my DPI is 580 , I put on the DPI box 680
5.- Turn of the top switch and turn on again
6.- save your DPI on the high right corner, when ask you if apply settings select OK
7.- repeat step 6
8.- reboot your note 4
9.- Enjoy

NOTE- IF YOUR DPI APP NOT IS CORRECT TRY ALWAYS WHIT HIGHER DPI VALUE THAN YOU HAVE, EXAMPLE YOU HAVE 540, TRY PUT ON THE DPI BOX 635 OR 640 DPI


I WAITH THIS HELP YOU...:good:



No comments:

Post a Comment