Tuesday 26 July 2016

Soft Bricked MetroPCS 626s.. Small request PLEASE



Last night I reverted back to stock to receive the MM update. Which I did then I flashed twrp via fastboot and rooted phone. At that point the phone worked perfectly, but me being myself was far from content with only twrp and a rooted MM update that probably most ppl would love to be able to have but cant figure out how to do it. Anyways I wanted all of the storage I was accustom to thanks the memory mod by sandix (shoutout sandix for a sweet mod). In hind sight everything is 20/20 and I can only blame my lack of common sense on being very tired. I attempted the mod around 3am not even thinking anything about the boot partition mod. Looking back I can see how retarded it was. Either way my problem remains the same. For some reason only known to god my metro pcs ruu is failing everytime. I am quite certain that all I need is a boot partition for MM. Can someone please create a backup of an unmodified boot partition and send it my way.... That would be t!tt!es. Thank you in advance.



No comments:

Post a Comment