Tuesday 26 July 2016

Soft brick help!



Hi all

I've had a soft bricked device now for 4 days I've read almost every post on the net to resolve this issue. So my Samsung S6 SM-G920F is stuck on the blue screen saying "An error has occurred while updating the device software. Use the emergency recovery function in the smart switch PC software." I can get into download mode 'recovery' however my phone will not connect to my computer via usb. With an error message stating "usb device not recognised. The last usb device you connected to this computer malfunctioned and Windows does not recognise it.

I have tried:
Changing cables
Changing computer
Deleting drives - rebooting comp to reinstall
Removing kies
Removing smart switch
Reinstalling smart switch
Reinstalling sub drivers
Editing power options and disabling USB ports
Entered HP BIOS and ran a port check which did however result in failure but then same situation on another HP laptop with working ports.
The device is charging when plugged in but not available to flash and reboot/bootloop.

If anyone has a resolution I will be eternally grateful.

Thanks in advance



No comments:

Post a Comment