Wednesday 20 July 2016

SM-G928F Root



Hi guys,

I have a Galaxy S6 Edge +, on EE. The 6.0.1 update is not out yet so i am currently running 5.1.1.

I have tried to root my device a couple of times, first time seemed okay for 3 days but soft bricked my phone.
Today i re-tried but for some strange reason, no wifi passwords save and when i connect to wifi my phone reboots.
Ive done some research online and found a fix by editing one of the system files to fix the password saving on wifi.

However i am unable to find a solution to why my phone restarts whenever connecting to a wifi network, if i load the stock firmware onto my phone, all is working fine.

If anyone could guide me in the right direction or give me any help i would really appreciate it!

Thanks
- HardLineFX



No comments:

Post a Comment