Wednesday 20 July 2016

[Sensation CM13] Device won't boot after restart in USB mode



Hi!
I had my device connected to PC in SD transfer mode to load a file at the SD card and restarted the device afterwards to reboot in recovery mode. Unfortunately I forgot to set it back to normal USB connect before restarting and restarted it, still connected to the PC in transfer mode. Since that, my device won't boot at all. Neither to OS, nor in recovery mode. It seems to be stuck at the data transfer mode. My pc recognizes something plugging in (USB connection sound) but i can't access it. Even fastboot doesn't recognize any attached devices.
Before that it worked fine several weeks, problems with a failed flashing or OS-problems are unlikely. I also tried another phone battery to make sure, it's not just the power supply.
Is there a simple way to fix it? I have no problem to lose all data (since it's just a testing device with nothing on it) but without access to the device i don't know what to do.

Device Information:
rooted HTC Sensation with CM 13 (customized for HTC Sensation) with TWRP recovery.



No comments:

Post a Comment