Sunday 17 July 2016

Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 Xposed Framework problems



I have searched a lot on the web and xda but cannot find any solutions. As far as I know I have correctly installed the Xposed framework using TWRP but when rebooting I get stuck on the Samsung logo screen and have to recover to fix. I have tried various versions of the framework and always get the same issue.

Android version - 5.0.2
Installed ROM (stock or custom ROM) - Stock ROM (Would install custom if it helps but cant decide which one yet)
Names of the file you tried to flash - I tried 3 - xposed-v67-sdk21-arm.zip, xposed-v72-sdk21-arm.zip, xposed-v86-sdk21-arm.zip
Error messages - none, but gets stuck at the samsung logo on boot

I really wanted to install the custom ROM Acheron, but dont think its compatible with my device so if anyone can recommend a good custom ROM I am all ears :)



No comments:

Post a Comment