Tuesday 26 July 2016

Request:Stealth mode to hide Facebook Messenger timestamp (active now,active before X



Dudes I desperatelly want to hide my facebook active timestamp.this one bellow our name on messenger..I am trying to achieve this 2 years now,w.o luck.on iphones there are many jailbreak mods as silentmessenger etc..on android most programmers care about battery and graphics and not for our privacy...it is really shame.on PC there is also solutions.there is an addon called FB master on firefox,or adding this http://webapps.stackexchange.com/que...tive-x-minutes to chrome addblock plus..I want to ask if someone can implement the below type host yo work on adaway..and then I try if this works..Or any other solution will be much highly appreciated...
I am really fed up with facebook and it's privacy...and I really considering about iphones even I hate them!this is the only think I really miss from android.Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment