Tuesday 26 July 2016

Reinstalling google services, and others, on rooted Gpad 8.0 (v496)



First, please forgive my lack of knowledge in this area and I truly thank you for taking the time to read my post. My problems were caused when an idiot friend of mine rooted my gpad 8.0 and went on a deleting spree. He totally removed anything with the name "google" as well as a host of other things I don't even know of. Here's my major issues...

1) All Google service including the play store app was deleted so I tried using the play store website which only says "no device found" or "you don't have any devices."
2) When I try adding any type of account to tablet I get box stating "Unfortunately unified EULA has stopped."
3) When I try opening files to help me fix the problem I only get a box reading "cannot open file" or "not supported."

I have done the factory reset and it does not help restore any of the removed items. Am I fighting a losing battle or or is there a way to put the google functions back into it?



No comments:

Post a Comment