Tuesday 26 July 2016

Please help



Hello guys,

Firstly, I would like to point out that I'm very much a newbie in terms of customizing phones (rooting,recovery,flashing ROMs etc). However, after much research, I decided to flash a ROM on my S3 Mini i8190n. The ROM I used was CM11 4.4.4 Kitkat. I pretty much followed the flashing process down to a tee, but I've encountered a significant problem. My phone starts up and then the animation comes on, furthermore, nothing happens after this, it's just a continuous animation. The animation is new to me, so I'm guessing the ROM partly flashed ok, but I don't understand why my phone sticks at this point. I'd like to point out that I have tried wiping data/dalvik and factory reset to no avail.

If you guys could assist me with this problem, I would greatly appreciate it.

Many thanks,
Pinda:D



No comments:

Post a Comment