Tuesday 26 July 2016

Please help how to flash my SM-N910T from kitkat 4.4.4 to marshmallow



Hi everyone. I m not good with phones and need help to update my rom. I m currently on Kitkat 4.4.4 and wants to update to marshmallow. Also m n Hi ot sure if baseband and bootloader matters for rom update? Current baseband is N910TUVU1ANK4. Not sure how to change baseband and bootloader. Please guide me step by step how to update my phone from current specifications to marshmallow. Thankyou

Also i want to know how to force 4g/LTE network on my phone. There is no option in the menu to keep my phone at 4g only. I can choose to keep my phone on WCDMA only (3G) or GSM only (2G) but for LTE it says LTE/WCDMA/GSM auto connect. I want it to stay on 4g all the time like LTE only network. Please help. Thankyou



No comments:

Post a Comment