Tuesday 26 July 2016

Performance Question



Hey guys,

This may seem like an odd scenario but I bought my tablet months ago to game on it specifically for Clash Of Clans. Everything worked well up until this morning. I was making breakfast and realized that there was an optional update so I performed the update. I then accidentally dropped my tablet in the kitchen which landed on my kitchen mat (it also has a case). When I sat down and launched the newly updated game I am experiencing incredible game lag. Almost like the game is performing at 10 fps. I looked at Game Tuner and made sure everything was turned all the way up. I restarted the device multiple times, uninstalled Clash and reinstalled it three times. More reboots etc.. I even installed an earlier version of the game but I am still experiencing the choppyness.

Does anyone have any ideas on what I can do next? Did my drop in the kitchen cause the tablet to under-perform and possibly break or is this merely a software issue with the update? Can I force the game to go into some high performance mode? Definitely not how I wanted to start my morning! :(


Thanks in advance.



No comments:

Post a Comment