Tuesday 26 July 2016

No OS, Relocked Bootloader, Tempered, S-ON.



Hi

In past few days, i wanted to root my HTC One m7. I did it with some of the tutorials from YT or your site. I did some mess i think. Now when i try to turn on my device, i only get HTC logo and that's it. I can get into recovery mode , where i get this :
,,TEMPERED
RELOCKED
Security Warning
S-on
Hboot 1.61
OS 7.19.401.51."

What can i do to make my device working again? Please help me. I tryied to fix this in couple ways, for example , downloaded RUU from htc site. Little diffrent version ,,7.17..." and open the exe file. But when i trying to open it, nothing works.

Other way was that i try command ,,fastboot flash .... zip" but i get message ,,load_file: could not allocate 1606550528 bytes error: cannot load 'ruu.zip': Not enough space. "



No comments:

Post a Comment