Wednesday 20 July 2016

{NEED HELP] my grand prime not responding to pc, only flickers blue colour on screen.



hi, i got a problem with my phone after flashing twrp.
here's how it happened:
1. i flash odin twrp for my grand prime duos and it showed success, after try rebooting into the twrp.. it shows dead android (means that twrp is not installed)
2. I rooted my phone using kingroot in order to gain root access to use twrp manager to install twrp using the apps. kingroot showed message to disable knox and i approved it.
3. i used the twrp manager to install for my device, busybox not installed in this moment. after I chose the correct model (prime duos), it went into downloading the twrp.. after downloaded the twrp, the app installed the twrp but i got message telling that another twrp version is already installed, it asked me to go into the recovery and i click yes.
4. the problem happened, please watch the video that i attached.
is there any solution? does anyone ever faced this problem?
- tried to connect to pc but it gives no respond to my pc
- cannot go into download mode
- tried to push power button + volume down, still nothing.
please help me, thanks in advanced.

watch the video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM_9warqENU



No comments:

Post a Comment