Tuesday 26 July 2016

My phone is stuck in bootloader



Hi Xda. I need your help. I bought a lava pixel v1 android one phone this year. Everything was smooth till today. I had rooted my phone many times this year and there was no problem till today. I had downloaded the marshmallow update for my phone O-T-A. when i tried to install the update my phone showed some error after installing the update about 20%. Then i unrooted my phone and tried to install it again but it did not work. So i decided to root my phone again. I used kingroot to root my phone all times so even this time i went with kingroot. It was all normal for some time. Then my phone rebooted and it just wont go past the bootloader. I had not installed any custom rom, it has happened with the stock Android 5.1 rom. Please help!!! :( :(



No comments:

Post a Comment