Wednesday 20 July 2016

J500FN some apps are force closing



Hello XDA Community, I have a problem. I was using Slim stock rom of @vaserbanix and I decided to install Xposed Franework and Wanam Xposed for Android 5.x.x I choosen some settings of that app and rebooted. Since that moment, some apps like Facebook, Amazon Shopping, Gmail and Google Keep don't work. When I open them, there's a message that the apps stopped, so there's a force closing of these apps. I tried to flash CM 12.1 and the problem in few apps was fixed, but spotify got a force close. I decided to flash the latest firmware via odin to restore the telephone, but the problem keeps appearing. I also tried to clean cache, dalvik cache and I cleaned cache of single application. I don't know what to do, the problem keeps appearing. Can you help me? Please guys :)



No comments:

Post a Comment