Tuesday 26 July 2016

[ITA] MM update E2333



HI everybody. I live in Italy, I have the 16GB variant of Xperia M4 Aqua (E2333) bought from Amazon.fr, SIM free.
Now I'm stuck with lollipop.
Last week was released the official MM update both in France (16GB variants) both in Italy (8GB) variants (16GB variants are not sold in Italy).
I received an email with the notification of the new software release, but if I check into settings/devicesinfo/softwareupdate no ota available.
If I connect my phone to Pc, Xperia companion says "up to date", also if I check via IMEI it says i have the latest software available.
I updated my phone several times since I bought it, minor updates, I received them almost instantly after the official rollout.
It seems strange to me. Anyone else facing this problem?



No comments:

Post a Comment