Wednesday 20 July 2016

Issue with Note 4 possible bad memory?



(While I was in a rooted DOK2 FW - Tmobile SM-910T3)
So heres the deal, trying to walk around I wanted to mock my location but was interrupted and placed my phone in my pocket which "locked" the bootload. :rolleyes:

I managed to flash the stock image and unlocked the bootloader loaded TWRP and restored from my backup

Now this is where hell starts. It looked fine until I rebooted my phone.

Symptoms:
On a reboot the phone will not turn back on after I opt to reboot my phone
At this time the phone will not turn back on (i noticed this when i rebooted while plugged in the charging light was not on) I pull the battery for a few minutes to turn it back on

When I power the device back on sometimes it is stuck in the Bootloader Screen (unable to get into recovery and download) so I need to pull battery wait and turn back on
When the device does boot I can get into recovery and download mode on when it boots properly
Sometimes its stuck on the tmobile screen and I need to reboot it.

When the phone is operational it will occasionally lock up and I will need to wait a few minutes before the device is able to respond.

Any ideas what I can do? I had thought flashing a stock rom (from sammobile) would fix the boot issues

As of now:
I've recently flashed to the new Tmobile marshmallow stock via odin. I am still seeing these symptons. I'm currently installing the Maximum Overdrive Rom hoping it will fix some issues



No comments:

Post a Comment