Sunday 17 July 2016

[Issue] Samsung Galaxy j500FN multiple problems



Hi everybody!
This forum is my last try to repair my Samsung Galaxy J5-J500FN
I will try to explain all the issues, but my english is not perfect, sorry :)

I have reseted my phone yesterday using the Volume/Menu/Power buttons like we can see in the Internet. Everything was going right, except the fact that Google asked me for an email address during the new installation. I lost this email so i tried to bypass it using an OTG USB as we can see on YouTube videos.

At this moment, I just broke the phone, because now there are several issues that even a full hard reset can't fix.

My Samsung J5:
  • overheats (a lot, i promise)

  • don't charge anymore (there is the thunder in the battery icon, but it doesn't charge anymore)

  • when charge cable is plugged, touchscreen doesn't work

  • when charge cable is plugged, a little light appears in the flash light (not full light, but something like a very little light)

  • the phone is ultra-slow

  • battery is going very low fast (something like 50 > 0 in a few minutes)


I'm sure it's a software problem, because all my hardware is clean. I tried the battery in my other J5 and i've got no problem.
I've already tried to reset again, but no difference.
It's like i put a malware/virus in my phone using my OTG/USB wire and i can't remove it by a simple hard/reset or cache reset.
And i can't access to Settings, because my phone is blocked during reinstall
I don't have any root access (can't install TWRP or other (FRP lock))
If you have piece of advice or a solution, it wouuld be really great for me, thank you!!
Boulledogue



No comments:

Post a Comment