Wednesday 20 July 2016

Hi there, is the s5 still a good option?



Currently i have a moto g3 (2gb version) and i'm looking for an upgrade that doesn't brake the wallet. I don't like larger phones, most i can tolerate is 5.2 inches and unfourtunately there's not much alternatives out there.
I've found a seller that has "new" (pretty sure they are refurbished) Sm-900m for 162 bucks, i've read the specs, and in my head this sounds as a logical non wallet breaking upgrade from my g3.
However i do want to know your experience with your phones and if you think this is actually a good idea. I care a lot about battery and performance, and i'm not really a fan of touchwiz so, if you could also tell me how stable are the roms currently in development i would thank you very much.
Thanks in advance!



No comments:

Post a Comment