Tuesday 26 July 2016

HELP



Dear Mighty Developers,

I own a Lenovo S850(16 GB) and I am running (S850 ROW v109),rooted and i dont know whether bootloader locked or not. Today while i was using my mobile softkeys suddenly stopped working(touch screen is working perfectly). then i was afraid and powered off the device. when i turned it on again softkeys functioned normally for few minutes then all of a sudden it stopped working again. i rebooted the device but now my soft keys are not even responding. i was so worried so i did a factory reset but the problem is still there i.e, my soft keysare not working. now please help me with this issue is this a software problem or a hardware one?
and another help please ...... please help me in flashing a stable custom rom for my devices(>=android lollipop 5.1.1)

Device: Lenovo S850
current android version : 4.4.2


Hope you'll help me.

Thank You



No comments:

Post a Comment