Sunday 17 July 2016

HELP! Note 3 Lollipop, rooted stock rom 5.0 can i install xposed?



Hi i want to install xposed on my note 3, rooted and running STOCK 5.0 but everywhere I read it it states that if I have stock rom and installs Xposed I will run into a boot loop. It's been awhile since I did anything for my phone so kinda new about stuff I read prior to posting this. Is there a way to keep my current stock rom and get xposed working? If not whats the best rom to use a working xposed.

P.S I have read alot of before I asked this question, but as I said I am kinda new stuff I just read. Things like I have to deodex my stock rom?:confused: , just the process of deodex makes me very confuse.:eek:

Please dont flame me if I had to make a thread, I just like to get help. Thanks!:good::fingers-crossed:



No comments:

Post a Comment