Tuesday 26 July 2016

Help Me Please G925F



So Ive scoured the forums and posted in multiple threads and no one has answered any of my questions. Im a complete newbie when it comes to rooting my G925F S6 Edge and just need some difinitive answers.

My build number is very different to the one on the Cf Auto Root page.

My build number is MMB29K.G925FXXS3DPF2

The build number for the G925F Cf Autoroot file is
MMB29K.G925FXXU3DPBK

Will this 100% work on my device? And also once flashed what firmware should I flash to re-enable deep sleep. Will any G925F firmware work or do I need my build number specific firmware. If anyone could answer these questions it would be great ive read 7 hours of this forum and still have no clue.

Also do I lose finger print scanner?

We arent all pros there is alot of noobs wanting to root there phones for many different reasons and all we are asking is for someone with a bit more knowledge to reach out to us and help.

Many thanks in advance to who ever reaches out to help me.



No comments:

Post a Comment