Wednesday 20 July 2016

[HELP] Blade A460 bricked



I'm going to just google translate my question in another forum, so please, sorry if there's a mistake.
My ZTE Blade A460 has died of nowhere, I have sent it to warranty service but have told me that got wet and that does not work and therefore is beyond repair by getting wet (not covered by the warranty).
It failed a suddenly, out of nowhere, it discharged, I put it to charge and when I went to turn it on, remained hanging on the logo of ZTE.
I was super-careful with my cell phone and never dropped him a drop of water (I sneezed once over, but nothing itself). In addition, the cel is stuck on and the logo of ZTE. Enters recovery mode but nothing more. Do not let me wipe or update. Throws me errors like "can not unmount", "sdcard not found" "md5 check failed".
The pc recognizes it as Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM4), and MiFlash recognizes it.
Apparently I can flash the cel from my flash, since it takes and everything (installed the drivers). The cel can be placed in download mode (the screen flashes and it was, but so taking the pc, not otherwise)
Someone give me a hand! The cellphone does not have a month and a week and failed! Please! Help!
;_;



No comments:

Post a Comment