Monday 25 July 2016

[HELP ASAP] Possibly soft-bricked phone, and flashmode won't work.



Hi there.

I'm using a Sony Xperia SP C5306. After attempting to install XperianZe OTA V3.0.5 (and Gapps), I find my phone stuck on the Sony Logo. It doesn't move. So, I do the sensible thing; I download a stock FTF (C5303_12.1.A.1.207_AU.ftf) and Flashtool, and attempt to install the stock ROM. But here's my problem; I can't get it to stay in Flashmode.

When plugging in my cable, I hold the VOL down button and the light goes green. Great! So the Flashtool starts flashing the FTF and my phone's green light goes out immediately. But it keeps flashing for a moment. And then the tool tells me suddenly that the phone has been disconnected. The phone goes to charge and sticks at the Sony logo again. This happens every single time.

TL;DR - My phone goes from flashmode straight to USB charge and I can't flash it to fix my softbrick.
If it's any help, my phone has a Locked Bootloader, and cannot be unlocked.



No comments:

Post a Comment