Sunday 17 July 2016

[Help] Alcatel OneTouch Pop Star stuck in bootloop



##Edit: The reason I'm posting here is cos of the fact I typed my phone name in the search bar and nothing came up.
##If there's no category for it, I can't really post there :/
Hey,
Yesterday, I (foolishly) decided to unlock my bootloader on my Alcatel OneTouch Pop Star. I plugged it into my laptop, changed the settings for the command "fastboot oem unlock" to work, then put the command in on my bootloader command prompt. I pressed the volume up button, and I got an "Unlock Success, returning to bootloader in 3 seconds..." or something similar to that. I tried to flash a CWM img so I could install SuperSU (couldn't find one specifically made for my device so I used the same one that worked last time on my friend's phone, it was cwmr_v5.5.0.4), but it didn't work. So I decided to do "fastboot reboot" and like the idiot I was, forgot to flash a ROM. Now, my phone boots to the:
Alcatel OneTouch
Powered by Android
screen, but then restarts. The most I've gotten it to do was display the battery charging screen, but that's about it. If I plug it into my computer, it detects the USB, makes the USB connected noise, then makes the disconnected one as the phone boots up so it can charge. I can't boot into recovery with any combo, and I can't do it though adb as it just says <waiting for device> or error: device 'null' not found. Any chance I can repair it without taking it to the store? I can't really afford to pay repair charges or anything, so it would be preferable if I could do this without. Thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment