Sunday 17 July 2016

GPS not locking on satellites



Hello everyone.
Im using an LG Optimus LTE2. My mobile's gps is not working correctly. Earlier it used to lock on at least 6 to 7 satellited but it has stopped locking on satellites now.


In my home i get no signal from satellites but on my roof i do get signals but it still doesnt locks. Can someone please suggest a solution. I have cleared and downloaded AGPS data again and again and i have all options checked in location settings yet it doesnt work.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

I have attached the reading of gps locker in my house and on my roof and i have also attached my gps.conf file (in a zip).








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	Screenshot_2016-07-17-17-05-50.png<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	166.3 KB<br/>ID:	3815320
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	Screenshot_2016-07-17-16-57-47.png<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	100.0 KB<br/>ID:	3815321
 











Attached Files






File Type: zip gps.conf.zip -
[Click for QR Code]
(1.3 KB)







No comments:

Post a Comment