Sunday 17 July 2016

Droid Turbo 2 only recognizes stock turbo charger



Hi Guys,

I usually lurk on the forums but wanted to ask a question today.

I'm having a charging issue with my Droid Turbo 2. To be more specific, when I plug my phone into a regular (non-turbo) charger it will give the lightning bolt symbol for about a second and then disconnect. However, when I connect to the stock Motorola Turbo charger, the phone immediately recognizes it and charges without problems.

To fast forward through everything I've done, yes, I've restarted my phone, started in safe mode, deleted individual apps, changed all my other cables and cords, tried other outlets, chargers, cleaned the port, etc. I finally factory reset my phone and cleared the cache partition. I'm still having this issue.

I'm not sure if this is a software thing or a port issue. I got my phone on March 29, 2016. So it's about 3 1/2 months old.

Any ideas?



No comments:

Post a Comment