Tuesday 26 July 2016

Device disappearing



After installing the "15 seconds adb installer", I shift clicked the folder with my twrp file, "twrp-3.0.2-0-tbltetmo.img" to open the command prompt and type in "adb reboot bootloader" , causing my screen to go into boot loader mode. [ e.g. image ] ]So far, everything is going well, according to this guide.. However, the problem is the next step. Once in boot loader mode, i type in "fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.0.2-0-tbltetmo.img" . Instead of masses of text appearing, I instead receive the message: "Waiting for device." To be honest, I think my problem lies in the fact that before i went into boot loader mode, my phone was detected by my pc, but after it shifts to boot loader mode, it stops being detected, this causing the "waiting for device" message. However, even though I know the cause, I can't find any means to fix it after searching for hours. Also, yes, I enabled allow unknown sources and usb debugging. I've also went to T-Mobile's website to install their usb driver.



No comments:

Post a Comment