Sunday 17 July 2016

Create a monthly image folder on external SD card?



Folks,

in order to have a better handling of images on my devices, I want to have a semi-automated process that ...

- ... runs triggered manually (or automated once at the end of each month),
- ... creates a YEAR_MONTH folder in a backup folder on the devices external sd card (if it doesn't already exist),
- ... moves all the images in any of the devices DCIM / Camera / Gallery / ... folders taken in the current (ending) month over to this folder.

Would this be possible using Tasker? Any hints on how to get started here? I have absolutely no experience using Tasker; browsing Play Store made me stumble across this app and so far it seemed one of the vew I could imagine being able of doing what I need...

TIA and all the best,
Kristian



No comments:

Post a Comment