Sunday 17 July 2016

CF-Auto-Root for SHV-E330S, Build LRX22C.E330SKSUDOL4



I was actually wanting to post in this thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1980683

But it seems you are not allowed to post in that thread until you have posted at least 10 posts...which is great if you really only need to post in that one thread...

I urgently need to root the SHV-E330S, Build LRX22C.E330SKSUDOL4, that I just bought as right now it is rather useless to me...

I need to get rid of the Korean Telecom branding and make the phone understand that it is not in Korea anymore, and therefore not roaming...
But I cannot do that without it being rooted.

I checked everywhere, but I cannot find a CF-Auto-Root for that build.
I have the Recovery Image, which I was going to post in the above stated thread:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!At3VuFqpzytcgpRf36oYLgw_WPgCjA
That's a link to a OneDrive folder where I stored the Recovery Image.

Can anybody help me and possibly post a request for this in the above mentioned thread for me?

And does anybody have any further codes that allow me to find out whether I am up against a locked bootloader or not?
The codes I found so far did not work...
Or maybe someone has another idea how to find that out.

The phone has Knox installed, but it's a used phone anyway, so if warranty is void, then be it. It's one of the apps I then want to get rid of anyway.
Not sure if my phone has a flash counter.
Couldn't find out how to find that out either. Maybe someone has an idea on this one as well?
But that's only interesting with regards to warranty as well, I guess...so it does not really matter.

So, if anybody could help me in getting that CF-Auto-Root for my device and build?
And to find out whether my phone has a locked bootloader, that would be great...

Looking forward to your answers.

Kind regards,
Chris



No comments:

Post a Comment