Tuesday 26 July 2016

Can't set any other launcher as default on EMUI 4.0 ANDROID 6.0.1 kiwi-L24.



Pretty much what happens is, I download it at the play store, and open the launcher. It works fine, but when I push the home button, it goes back to the stock launcher. Every time, I try to set a launcher as the default one, my screen just kind of jumps from the bottom up, and nothing happens. For the Google Now launcher, It gives me the prompt to either cancel, or go into settings. After selecting settings, it does the weird jump again. Kind of getting annoyed, since the stock Emui launcher doesn't have an app drawer. I tired it rooted, and unrooted. I do not have busybox installed, so I'm stumped. Is there hidden settings somewhere to change the default home launcher? I can't find it unlike the previous version. Maybe someone who has had the same problem as me, can shed some light into this problem. Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment